Who are we?
Eficode isn’t just an IT consultancy. Since 15 years we focus on the technical side of Agile and Continuous Delivery - the art of delivering working software quickly, safely, and sustainably. Our aim is to become the DevOps leader in Europe by sharing our knowledge and building communities. Eficode is more than 300 experts strong, operating across the Nordics and Western Europe.
We want to be a magnet for the best and brightest people in software. That’s why we work with cutting edge technologies as well as being a dedicated open source contributor. It’s also why our culture is so important to us. We believe in open communication, flat organization and cross-company collaboration. These are the promises we make to each other every day.
About the job:
Eficode is looking for an Atlassian Expert (Team Lead) to join our talented team, so that in the future we can create even more exceptional business for our customers with the help of Atlassian products and services.
As a part of your daily work you get to improve our customers’ competitiveness by developing and implementing Atlassian products into their software processes. You will also get a chance to give trainings and share your knowledge on the best approaches to solving each unique customer case. Sometimes you need to look deeper than the surface, by working out the SQL database behind the Atlassian, and sometimes it’s all about that indexing.
This job is located in Amsterdam.
We would love to hear from you if you...
- see yourself as a very talented and tech driven Atlassian Consultant
- are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- have a “getting things done” mentality and approach problems with a pragmatic attitude
- enjoy an informal, but professional atmosphere
You will need to have...
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or other relevant discipline
- Knowledge on Bitbucket, Jira, .JSD and Confluence
- interest in agile methods in software development and test automation
- work experience from the field of Atlassian consulting
knowledge of test automation tools (e.g. Robot Framework, Cucumber and Selenium)
- knowledge of CI tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- programming skills, preferably in Atlassian plugins
- Scalable systems and how to scale Atlassian stack (JIRA Data center, Bitbucket Data center, Confluence Data center)
- scripting skills and experience (e.g. Ruby, Bash, Python, Perl and Ant)
- deployment and environment automation tools experience (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- experience of cloud services (AWS, DigitalOcean, OpenStack etc)
- knowledge from virtualization tools (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Jira ITSM
Other skills we are looking for...
- Teamplayer, self-starter
- Preferably Dutch speaking, if not fluent in English is a must
- Enjoys working with teams and individuals from different cultures and countries
- Good communication skills
- Able to coach other team members
- Enterprise awareness
- Intercultural awareness
- Easy to work with
What you get back...
- Competitive salary and benefits - we take good care of you!
- Flexible working hours
- Tech device of choice
- A nurturing learning environment and working with some of the smartest people in the DevOps world
- Personal development, certifications, unique projects and events
- A warm and welcoming company culture - at Eficode we love our people :)
In Eficode we put emphasis on development and training. Every Friday you have a chance to share the latest tips, tools and technologies with your colleagues. You have the freedom to organise your work so that it suits you the best, starting from your working tools, flexible working times and ways of working.
Come join us, and skyrocket your learning curve with top notch colleagues and interesting customer cases by sending us your application and CV via the link below.