We are currently looking to hire testing focused talent to our DevOps unit in our Helsinki and Tampere offices. As a test automation consultant, you will help our clients to start with test automation, solve tricky-to-automate problems, as well as coach and train them to modern quality assurance practices.
Test automation is fundamental to continuous delivery and thus, DevOps itself. Pipelines won’t do anything if there are no tests to fail them. We want you, a quality-minded person, to come help our clients and grow yourself to become a full-fledged DevOps professional.
The below list of skills is wide-ranging and we are not expecting people to be expert with everything. We’re looking for skills in one or two of these areas, coupled with ambition and curiosity to learn some of the others. In each area the technologies listed should be seen as examples not exclusive requirements:
- Functional testing: Unit testing, Integration testing, and/or Acceptance testing
- Non-functional requirements, eg: Performance testing, Security testing, Usability testing, and/or Disaster recovery practices
- Testing tools, eg: Robot Framework, Cucumber, JBehave, Jest, Mocha, TestNG, JUnit, Selenium, Gatling
- Understanding of Agile Testing Quadrants
- Developing and maintaining testing libraries and -tools
- Setting up test environments and working with test data management
- Working with static code analysis
- Automation: setting up build- / deploy systems using eg. Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab CI, Github Actions, ArgoCD or equivalent.
The following is considered a plus:
- Containerization and Virtualization: eg. Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, and/or serverless architectures.
- Commercial Cloud: AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Version Control: you may be skilled in managing source code in git, eg. GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket with artifacts in Nexus or Artifactory.
- Software development: you may be skilled in one or multiple modern programming languages. TDD, DDD and/or other agile coding practices like Pair- and Mob-programming.
- System Administration: you may be experienced at managing servers based on Linux, Windows or in the cloud with AWS, Azure or OpenStack.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
The position is filled as soon as suitable people are found, so please apply soon, latest on 30.09. We will be going through applications as well as organizing interviews already in July, however decisions will be made in August. We look forward to your application and CV!
For more information, please contact Tatu Kairi: firstname.lastname@example.org