In this role, you'll be joining our new technology consulting team at Eficode as a Consultant/Senior Consultant working with our GitLab and Github engagements. You'll support the companies we work with to perfect their GitLab/Github practices through architectural guidance, best practices, migration strategies, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting and much more.
Ideally, you are:
- Innovative and self-driven
- Following the trends and able to form your own opinions
- Good with people and pleasant to work with
Your main tasks as a consultant:
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers solving GitLab/Github and DevOps challenges
- Apply solutions hands on
- Learn continuously
- Grow Eficode in areas of your expertise and interest like solutions, best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations
Besides experience and knowledge with either GitLab, Github or both, we hope you have:
- CI tooling experience (e.g. Github Actions, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI)
- Understanding or practical experience on Test Automation
- Creating end-to-end pipelines (containing software building, deployment, security scanning etc.)
- Scripting & programming (e.g. Bash, Python, Golang, Java, NodeJS)
- Containers & Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Security & Compliance (JFrog Xray, Black Duck, etc.)
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Freedom and flexibility to work how you see best. Together with you we want to create the best possible career opportunities to ensure your personal development.
- Weekly trainings in various topics set up in the comfortable lounge of our Kamppi office and remotely.
- So that your everyday life would go as smoothly as possible, we offer good Culture & Activity, Wellbeing, Public Transport, Lunch benefits as well as a Bike benefit, which can also be used on an e-bike!
- Several club activities, such as the gamers club, that gather monthly to play their favourite board or video games.
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
This position is located in one of our Eficode Finland locations, Helsinki or Tampere, so please feel free to pick which location is best suited for you.
We eagerly wait for your application and CV, please send them by 2.12.2021. In case you need more information about the position, you can contact Mika Aho: email@example.com. This is a permanent position, which will be filled as soon as possible.
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across 8 countries with over 500 professionals.