We are looking for a new team member to expand our cloud expertise! Join our team of consultants in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö and help our customers reach the full potential of their cloud initiatives through both hands-on help and coaching.
Eficode is a different breed of IT consultancy bureau. We specialize in DevOps - the art of delivering software in a swift, safe, and sustainable manner. We aim to change the world of software development by sharing our knowledge and building strong communities. We pride ourselves on helping our customers with deep expertise as engineers, but who also come as part of a team.
About the position
As a cloud engineer you will bring cloud expertise to software, platform and SRE-teams. Some teams will be taking their first steps into the cloud, and need guidance on making the right choices. Others will already have a significant presence in the cloud, but need help to mature and scale to improve e.g. speed, stability, and security.
Skills and experience
You love to collaborate, have some programming skills, professional working proficiency in English, are interested in agile methods and new technologies.
The list below is wide-ranging and we expect you to be interested/proficient in at least a few of these areas.
- Cloud providers: you have worked with the services of one or more commercial cloud providers - AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Provisioning: you are experienced with Terraform, Ansible, GitOps or equivalent.
- Containerization and orchestration: you are experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, or possibly serverless architectures.
- Automation: you have created build and deployment pipelines using Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab, Github or equivalent.
- System Administration: you may have managed servers based on Linux, Windows or in the cloud with AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
Your new team
We are passionate about learning and we believe in our collaborative culture. We take for granted that we can learn at work and grow with our colleagues. Our motto is “We don’t chop wood, we sharpen axes”. To achieve this we make sure there's time allocated for working on ourselves, the team, and on collaboration with other teams in the organization.
Our employees go on to build excellent professional reputations. We want to give our people every opportunity to achieve their full potential, and to change the world along the way. Meet the Humans of Eficode here.
We are looking forward to your application! Please send your CV with a cover letter describing your achievements, why you would be a great fit for the role and addition to the Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö team, via our recruitment platform.