Would you like to help critical real world applications adopt cloud native practices and modernize their tech stack in the cloud? Do you have solid experience with Azure? If yes, you might be the right person to work with us.
In this role, you'll be an Eficode Azure Solution Architect working with our Azure engagements. You'll support the companies we work with on implementation of Azure solutions through architectural guidance, best practices, migration strategies, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and much more.
This position is located in one of our Eficode Finland locations, Helsinki or Tampere, so please feel free to pick which location is best suited for you.
Ideally, you are:
- Innovative and self-driven
- Following the trends and able to form your own opinions
- Social and have good communication skills
Your main tasks as a Azure Solution Architect:
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers solving Azure Infrastructure and DevOps challenges
- Apply solutions hands on
- Learn continuously
- Grow Eficode in areas of your expertise and interest like solutions, best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations
We value the following skills and experience:
- Experience and knowledge with Azure
- Containers & Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- CI tools (Github Actions, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Project management (JIRA, Confluence)
- Scripting & programming (Bash, Python, Golang, Java, NodeJS)
- Networking (DNS, TLS, Firewalls, Policies, IP ranges, Load Balancing)
- Disks & Storage (Block & Object storage)
- Databases (Postgres, Mongo, Oracle, MySQL)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Sentry, Zabbix, Nagios, etc.)
- Logging (EFK, Splunk)
- Security & Compliance (JFrog Xray, Black Duck, etc.)
We offer you:
- Freedom and flexibility to work how you see fit. Together with you we want to create the best possible career opportunities to ensure your personal development.
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions on various topics and frequent hands-on training workshops on our premises or remotely.
- ePassi benefits such as the culture, sport and well-being benefit to use for winding down from work by for example going to the movies or going to your favourite sport hobby.
- So that your everyday life would go as smoothly as possible, we offer good lunch benefit
- With our Bike benefit, you can get yourself a bike or even an e-bike!
- Several club activities, such as the gamers club, that gather monthly to play their favourite board or video games.
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
We eagerly wait for your application and CV! Please send them via the link below by 24.01.2022. This is a permanent position, which will be filled as soon as possible.
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across eight countries with over 500 professionals.