We are looking for new colleagues to the Eficode Managed Services unit, ROOT team. As a DevOps Specialist you get to work with interesting customer cases and, of course, use the latest technologies in the market. ROOT offers our customers a DevOps Platform solution to bring better efficiency and time to market.
Introduction to Eficode ROOT:
Earlier in your career you might have worked as a DevOps Engineer, Atlassian Consultant, Cloud Architect, Site Reliability Engineer or under other titles related to Devops Operations or System Administration.Tell us what you have done and let’s have a chat!
Here are three interesting roles we can offer you (you don’t have to stick to just one though):
1. Devops Specialist: As a Devops Specialist you get to work with a bunch of different technologies according to your interests and experience. These might include but are not limited to the following: Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Sonarqube, Hashicorp stack, deployment pipelines, etc.
2. Atlassian(ist): As an Atlassian Specialist, you’ll work on all kinds of Atlassian use cases. You already have experience with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket etc.) but in this role get to hone your skills and become an expert.
3.Gitlab/Github Specialist: you’ll work of course with GitLab and/or GitHub, but also CI tools such as Github Actions, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI etc. We hope that for this position you have experience with Gitlab/Github, in this role your aim is to become an expert.
We hope you have:
- Understanding and experience with DevOps Operations (Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Sonarqube, Hashicorp stack, deployment pipelines, etc.
- and/or experience with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket etc.)
- and/or experience with Gitlab/Github
- Good communication skills and capability to work with customers
- Initiative and willingness to learn
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Freedom and flexibility to work how you see fit. Together with you we want to create the best possible career opportunities to ensure your personal development.
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions on various topics and frequent hands-on training workshops on our premises or remotely.
- ePassi benefits such as the culture, sport and well-being benefit to use for winding down from work by for example going to the movies or going to your favourite sport hobby.
- So that your everyday life would go as smoothly as possible, we offer good lunch benefit
- With our Bike benefit, you can get yourself a bike or even an e-bike!
- Several club activities, such as the gamers club, that gather monthly to play their favourite board or video games.
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
A note from your future team: In Eficode ROOT we believe in continuous development and it’s our number one goal to improve every day. As a team we communicate with each other about our work tasks, but also don’t forget to switch off and talk about all things from games to the latest hot topic - baking bread.
More information about the job you can ask from firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply latest 31.01.2022.
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across eight countries with over 500 professionals.