We’re looking for a Global Business Developer for a newly established role. You will be part of our Sales team in Finland and will work solely remotely to strengthen our sales globally.
- To represent Eficode where we don’t yet have a presence
- Work together with our technical and sales teams and represent our products and industry knowledge to our customers
- Help sales qualify prospects and match the challenges of our customers with the functionality of the solutions we offer
- Help sales teams to showcase our expertise, and coordinate and organize technology demos as required
- Design, develop and maintain our demo capabilities with customer value in mind
- Help technical teams to understand customer needs
- Provide feedback and help improve our sales materials and documentation.
The position is a perfect match for you if you have a real sales drive, enjoy working on closing deals remotely and are keen on the latest technology. Your audience can be rather technical and ask difficult questions, so a strong technical background and/or very good understanding is key.
We expect you to have
- Sales oriented mindset, from approaching prospects to sealing deals
- Strong experience in inside sales as a tech vendor
- Good communication skills in English
- Desire to work with different kinds of people
- Reasonable understanding of project management and Agile practices
- Some experience in technical software development and associated methods and tools like CI/CD pipelines
We offer you
- Flexibility to work how you see fit
- Freedom about your career development: we want to help you drive your career towards your goals
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions on various topics and frequent hands-on training workshops on our premises or remotely
- Culture & Activity, Wellbeing, Public Transport, Lunch as well as a Bike benefit, which can also be used on an e-bike!
- Several club activities, such as the gamers club, that gather monthly to play their favourite video games or the knitting group to plan your next sweater!
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
We eagerly await your application and CV. Please send them by 31.01.2022. This is a permanent position, which will be filled as soon as possible. For inquiries about the position, please contact: Heikki Hämäläinen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across eight countries with over 500 professionals.