Our team is waiting for you
We are looking for a new team member to expand the capabilities of Eficode’s first office in Poland! We specialize in DevOps - the art of maintaining environments and delivering software in a swift, safe, and sustainable manner.
As a DevOps Consultant you’ll get to work with a bunch of different technologies according to your interests. These might include but are not limited to the following: Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Github, Gitlab, etc.
Your specific location is not relevant, as long as you live in Poland. You can work remotely, but you are welcome to visit our Lodz office.
Join us to work on interesting cases, get exposure to the latest technologies and meet great people!
We hope you have:
- Knowledge and experience working with some DevOps oriented tools (Ansible, Git, Docker, Jenkins, etc.),
- Experience managing Linux servers and services,
- An easy going nature and getting along with other people well,
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills,
- Good English proficiency.
- Scripting skills (python, bash, ruby, etc.),
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experiences working on infrastructure provisioning, process automation, test automation, etc..
As an Eficodean you will get:
Freedom and flexibility to work how you see fit. Together with you we want to create the best possible career opportunities to ensure your personal development.
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions on various topics and frequent hands-on training workshops on our premises or remotely
- Several club activities, such as the gamers club, that gather monthly to play their favourite board or video games.
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you! The start date is flexible. Send us your CV as soon as possible. For more information contact Agnieszka,