In Eficode Managed Services unit, we provide sophisticated solutions for developing and managing software to a growing, international client base with hundreds of thousands of users. With our solutions, such as Eficode ROOT, organizations can focus on developing their software while we ensure a smooth flow of code to production and to users.We are now looking for a Product Manager to define, create, and deliver innovative customer driven services and products in a newly established role.
As a product manager, you get to work with our new ideas and established solutions. Ability to translate customer requirements and insights into concrete product features and service descriptions is key for your task. You get to create product and service visions, strategies and roadmaps, and also help our sales showcase our expertise to clients and develop sales material and documentation. You work closely with many different teams and units in Eficode, for example marketing, R&D and service management teams.
We expect you to have
- Customer oriented, self-driven mindset
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Skills to work cross functionally with people from various backgrounds
- Understanding of general product management and Agile solution development practices
- Basics of software development technologies, associated methods, and tools. Preferably BSc or MSc in engineering.
- Previous working experience in the IT field
- Willingness and capability to travel when required
- Eagerness to always develop yourself
As a company, we value
- Knowledge sharing - we have knowledge sharing sessions every Friday, which you can attend to at our offices or remotely as a speaker or listener
- Continuous learning - we actively share information e.g. in slack conversations and you can rely on senior level guidance from your colleagues in your day to day
- Taking pride in results - you constantly look at your own work and think how that delivers value to your customers. You establish relations and make your customers shine.
- Diversity. We believe in being who we are. You contribute your differences and can make them our differentiators. When we work together, we amplify our strengths.
Job location is Helsinki/Tampere in Finland or Łódź in Poland.
We offer you a chance to work in a highly influential role within a leading DevOps and software development automation company. You will have the capability to affect your work content and schedules. We have a diverse working community and often arrange laid back get-togethers with colleagues.
We eagerly wait for your application and CV. Please send them via the link below by the 15th of June. This is a permanent position, which will be filled as soon as possible. For inquiries about the position, please contact: Jari Kumpulainen (email@example.com).
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps and Agile movement and building the future of software development across seven countries with over 480 professionals.
Eficode ROOT DevOps platform is a managed service on the cloud that spans the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements management to Continuous Delivery and analytics. Eficode ROOT brings together over 60 tools like Atlassian, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, and Jenkins. Combining expertise with world-leading automation, Eficode ROOT customers gain centralized access control and real-time visibility of project status, quality, and performance.