We are looking for new colleagues to the Eficode Managed Services unit, ROOT team. As a DevOps Engineer, you get to work with interesting customer cases and, of course, use the latest technologies in the market. ROOT offers our customers a DevOps Platform solution to bring better efficiency and time to market.
About the ROOT platform: https://www.eficode.com/root-devops-platform
Earlier in your career you might have worked as a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect, Site Reliability Engineer or under other titles related to DevOps Operations or System Administration. Tell us what you have done and let’s have a chat!
Here are 2 interesting roles we can offer you (you don’t have to stick to just one though):
1. Devops Engineer: As a Devops Engineer you get to work with a bunch of different technologies according to your interests and experience. These might include but are not limited to the following: Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Sonarqube, Hashicorp stack, deployment pipelines, etc.
2.Gitlab/Github Engineer: you’ll work, of course, with GitLab and/or GitHub, but also CI tools such as Github Actions, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI etc. We hope that for this position you have experience with Gitlab/Github, and in this role your aim is to become an expert.
We hope you have:
- Understanding and experience with DevOps Operations (Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Sonarqube, Hashicorp stack, deployment pipelines, etc.
- and/or experience with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket etc.)
- and/or experience with Gitlab/Github
- Good communication skills and capability to work with customers
- Initiative and willingness to learn
About Eficode and our culture
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across eight countries with over 500 professionals.
These are the values guiding our work everyday:
“We complete each other”: we believe in being who we are and learning from each other.
“We learn every day”: continuous learning is our source of innovation. Your role within Eficode can evolve and you will have the opportunity to shape your experience in the DevOps world as you like.
“We want to change the world”: we believe in change through software.
“We take pride in results”: our experience and expertise move our customers forward.
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Freedom and flexibility to work how you see fit. Together with you we want to create the best possible career opportunities to ensure your personal development.
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions on various topics and frequent hands-on training workshops on our premises or remotely.
- ePassi benefits such as the culture, sport and well-being benefit to use for winding down from work by for example going to the movies or going to your favourite sport hobby.
- So that your everyday life would go as smoothly as possible, we offer good lunch benefit
- With our Bike benefit, you can get yourself a bike or even an e-bike!
- Several club activities, such as the gamers club, that gather monthly to play their favourite board or video games.
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
A note from your future team: In Eficode ROOT we believe in continuous development and it’s our number one goal to improve every day. As a team we communicate with each other about our work tasks, but also don’t forget to switch off and talk about all things from games to the latest hot topic - baking bread.
Join our team in Helsinki or Tampere: we look forward to your application and CV! This is a permanent position, which will be filled as soon as possible and the interviews start as soon as suitable candidates are found.
Please note, that for this position the relocation support from Eficode is not available.