As a Technology Advisor, your mission is to drive and nurture Eficode’s Sales and offer your vision on how organizations need to change to implement DevOps practices. For that purpose, you will:
- Mastermind business cases and offers to our clients and handle different technical aspects
- Work closely with our consultants teams to ensure common frictionless business
- Build competence into the team and foster a learning culture
- Take responsibility for self-development in both product knowledge and job competencies in order to achieve all objectives set.
Who are we looking for?
Previously, you may have held positions as a consultant, technical project manager, technical lead, cloud architect or test automation lead architect. You are driven by technology and innovation. Your extensive experience in various technologies applied to a wide range of industries makes you demonstrate your ability to think strategically about our offering.
Your strong business acumen and deep understanding of the technology support your commitment to your customers. You welcome challenges and want to solve any technological enquiry our clients may have.
We hope you have:
- Business leadership experience
- A proven track record of sales and technical experience in the IT industry
- Advanced understanding of DevOps-related technologies
- Experience in cross functional collaboration in order to execute sales and business strategies
- Initiative and good communication skills with our customers, and their C-level executives, as well as with your colleagues
It is considered a clear advantage if you have experience as a technical project manager.
This is a permanent position for which you can be located either in Helsinki or Tampere.
About Eficode and our culture
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across 9 countries with over 500 professionals.
These are the values guiding our work everyday:
“We complete each other”: we believe in being who we are and learning from each other.
“We learn every day”: continuous learning is our source of innovation. Your role within Eficode can evolve and you will have the opportunity to shape your experience in the DevOps world as you like.
“We want to change the world”: we believe in change through software.
“We take pride in results”: our experience and expertise move our customers forward.
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Friendly and inclusive culture with amazing colleagues
- Thorough well being support, including occupational healthcare, health insurance and childcare support
- Opportunities for your skills development through various projects and trainings
- Possibility for internal mobility
- Freedom and responsibility in the way you conduct your work
- Support in your career development
- Culture & Activity, Wellbeing, Public Transport, Lunch as well as a Bike benefits, which can also be used on an e-bike!
- Get-togethers with people that share your passions
Are you interested in joining us?
If this sounds like you, please apply by 31st of December. If you have any questions, please be in touch with Sophie: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!