Right now at Eficode, we are looking for people passionate about DevOps, who would join us as consultants. In this role, you will be navigating our customers in the world of DevOps, and provide them with guidance related to tooling, processes and ways to improve the development lifecycle. You get to work with some of the best experts in the field, and have the freedom in selecting your projects.
People say that some of the best things about working with us are our people and culture. So if you are interested in the topic, or just navigating a professional change - let’s have a chat to get to know each other better, and see where we can fit in each other’s paths:)
What are the good-to-have skills?
DevOps encompasses a bunch of various concepts and tools. Hence, we definitely don't expect you to be the master of everything. We rather find it very valuable if you’re a specialist in a specific area, with passion and curiosity to learn and develop.
Some expertise that we’re looking for now could be:
- Cloud experts, skilled in for example Kubernetes, Azure and AWS.
- Test Automation specialists.
- DevOps tools - GitHub/Lab; Atlassian stack; Virtualization knowledge, etc.
Apart from tech competences, we of course value interpersonal skills. Our ideal candidate is someone who will actively seek answers and solutions to our customers' questions and challenges, and then be able to communicate and implement them effectively.
Besides communicating with our clients, you will be working in a very cool collaborative environment internally. We value the ability to work and connect with people from various backgrounds.
About Eficode and our culture
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across nine countries with over 500 professionals.
These are the values guiding our work everyday:
“We complete each other”: we believe in being who we are and learning from each other.
“We learn every day”: continuous learning is our source of innovation. Your role within Eficode can evolve and you will have the opportunity to shape your experience in the DevOps world as you like.
“We want to change the world”: we believe in change through software.
“We take pride in results”: our experience and expertise move our customers forward
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Friendly and inclusive culture with amazing colleagues
- Thorough well being support, including occupational healthcare, health insurance and childcare support
- Opportunities for your skills development through various projects and trainings
- Possibility for internal mobility
- Freedom and responsibility in the way you conduct your work
- Support in your career development
- Culture & Activity, Wellbeing, Public Transport, Lunch as well as a Bike benefits, which can also be used on an e-bike!
- Get-togethers with people that share your passions
Please apply by 31.12.2022 and let us know what you are particularly interested in. We are looking forward to getting to know you!