Have you recently graduated, or are you close to finishing your studies? We've got an exciting offer for you.
We are looking for bright minds who want to kick-start their career in tech. Our aim is to train you in-house and give you an opportunity to put your knowledge to practice - blooming into a capable Junior DevOps Specialist in Autumn 2022 - and advance even further, working with Eficode.
Want to learn more about DevOps and our mission? Check out our website: https://www.eficode.com/blog/what-is-devops.
This role will include a two-months long training concentrated on GitHub, starting in September, and after that you will be jumping into real customer projects. The training will include obtaining various GitHub certifications, such as GitHub Actions, DevOps with GitHub, GitHub Basics and others.
We hope you are:
Chill, enthusiastic, tech savvy and eager to learn. For this position, we hope you can visit our Helsinki office, but you are also of course welcome to have remote working days. You definitely don’t need to be a ready package to apply, rather we’re looking for activeness and the will to develop. However it is important to already be capable of programming/scripting, and understand the basics of developing quality software.
To get the most out of this, we are looking for people who are nearing the end of their studies, or maybe have just graduated - to ensure that you have enough time to dedicate to Eficode, as this position is going tobe full time and permanent.
About Eficode and our culture:
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the movement and building the future of software development across eight countries with over 500 professionals.
These are the values guiding our work everyday:
“We complete each other”: we believe in being who we are and learning from each other.
“We learn every day”: continuous learning is our source of innovation. Your role within Eficode can evolve and you will have the opportunity to shape your experience in the DevOps world as you like.
“We want to change the world”: we believe in change through software.
“We take pride in results”: our experience and expertise move our customers forward.
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Flexibility to work how you see fit
- A diverse and international working environment with a friendly and inclusive culture
- Possibility for internal mobility: you can work in one of our other offices if you look for an international experience
- Freedom about your career development: we want to help you drive your career towards your goals
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions on various topics and frequent hands-on training workshops on our premises or remotely
- Culture & Activity, Wellbeing, Public Transport, Lunch as well as a Bike benefits, which can also be used on an e-bike!
- Social fun, get-together events and several club activities with people that share your hobby passions
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
You can apply through the link below, tell us what you’ve been working with so far and why you would like to join Eficode - we are currently looking for 6-10 new talents to join this program. If we think there’s a match, you will be receiving an invite for an interview. Please apply by 15.08.2022.
Please note, that for this position the relocation support from Eficode is not available. This opportunity is paid.
Looking forward to getting to know you!