You will be part of a small but tightly knit team, who has at heart to support Eficode and Eficodeans working the most efficiently way possible. Besides computers and IT systems, the team enjoys horses, cats, and sugar, in all their forms.
What will you be doing?
As an Enterprise Architect, your responsibilities include improving the current IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations, and setting the direction and approach for integrating information, applications, and infrastructure.
You are also responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to adequately perform the organization's business and technology activities.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies and IT processes, and suggesting and driving improvements and projects related to enterprise architecture
- Co-creating business architecture models to reflect the organisation's strategies and goals and creating and implementing architectural visions, roadmaps and goals
- Making sure required business architecture is supported by the enterprise architecture, and making necessary plans for approvals
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance, instructions and trainings
- Ensuring the efficiency and support of the organisation's goal related to the architecture
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies and views of the overall business strategy related to the architecture
- Communication overall architecture overview and roadmap to stakeholders
We hope you have:
- Proven work experience as an Enterprise Architect or similar role
- Excellent technical, analytical and project management skills
- Strong skills in modeling and graphic representations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good motivational skills
We appreciate having at least a bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field, and a master's degree considered a plus.
About Eficode and our culture
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across nine countries with over 500 professionals.
These are the values guiding our work everyday:
“We complete each other”: we believe in being who we are and learning from each other.
“We learn every day”: continuous learning is our source of innovation. Your role within Eficode can evolve and you will have the opportunity to shape your experience in the DevOps world as you like.
“We want to change the world”: we believe in change through software.
“We take pride in results”: our experience and expertise move our customers forward.
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Flexibility to work how you see fit
- A diverse and international working environment with a friendly and inclusive culture
- Possibility for internal mobility: you can work in one of our other offices if you look for an international experience
- Freedom about your career development: we want to support you guide your career towards your goals
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions on various topics and frequent hands-on training workshops on our premises or remotely
- Culture & Activity, Wellbeing, Public Transport, Lunch as well as a Bike benefits, which can also be used on an e-bike!
- Social fun, get-together events and several club activities with people that share your hobby passions
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
Please send them via the link below by the 31st of August. We eagerly wait for your application and CV!