Here is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in the hot IT field, and create vibrant community of experts and decision-makers through events. Eficode is looking for a Senior specialist in Event marketing with passion for great virtual and hybrid event experiences, community building, and sales collaboration. You enable Eficode to build relationships with the community, amplify brand awareness, and sales pipeline through event marketing. Maybe you are the match for this job?
You are in charge of Eficode’s marquee events: The DEVOPS Conference and The Future of Product Development. You also work with the marketing team to plan and deliver other larger-scale events and webinars. You educate yourself with the latest trends and best practices in event marketing for the IT industry, and plan and organize event projects for the best outcome. You engage and recruit sponsors and speakers for the events, and oversee delegate acquisition. You also develop nurturing and sales practices towards the attendees.
You will be part of an international and professional marketing team, and will also get to work with different Eficode functions such as our consulting, managed services, and sales teams.
This is a full-time position, located in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland and in Gothenburg or Stockholm, Sweden.
Develop and carry out your point of view on community and decision-making events
- Plan and execute Eficode’s events together with the country marketing leads
- Collaborate with other marketers to organize and promote webinars
- Select and supervise 3rd party agencies and freelancers to deliver events
- Manage event projects and virtual teams
We expect you have:
A customer-oriented mindset
- Superior multitasking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in organizing virtual and hybrid events for hundreds and thousands of delegates
- 3+ years of event marketing experience, ideally within technology and B2B industry
- Preparedness to lead virtual teams producing bigger events
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technology, business, marketing, or relevant field
- Full professional proficiency in English language.
Originality and outgoing attitude
- Customer-orientation with creative mind
- Experience from, or interest in, the IT industry is considered a great advantage
- Self-initiative and great project management capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, often with several projects
- Experience working with HubSpot and Hopin or other CRM and event platforms
- Fluency in Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, or German is a significant advantage.
About Eficode and our culture
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across 9 countries with over 500 professionals.
These are the values guiding our work everyday:
“We complete each other”: we believe in being who we are and learning from each other.
“We learn every day”: continuous learning is our source of innovation. Your role within Eficode can evolve and you will have the opportunity to shape your experience in the DevOps world as you like.
“We want to change the world”: we believe in change through software.
“We take pride in results”: our experience and expertise move our customers forward.
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Flexibility to work how you see fit
- A diverse and international working environment with a friendly and inclusive culture
- Possibility for internal mobility: you can work in one of our other offices if you look for an international experience
- Freedom about your career development: we want to support you guide your career towards your goals
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions on various topics and frequent hands-on training workshops on our premises or remotely
- Social fun, get-together events and several club activities with people that share your hobby passions
- Laid back and inspiring atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
- Other fringe benefits depending on your location
We are eagerly waiting for your application and CV. Please send them via the link below by the 31st of August. This is a permanent position, which will be filled as soon as possible. For inquiries about the position, please contact:
Chief Marketing Officer
We are looking forward to reading about you!