Currently, our Managed Services Application Management teams are looking for new colleagues in Helsinki, Tampere or Łódź. Join Eficode and become an expert in modern software development while working on interesting projects.
Let’s introduce ourselves
Our main aim is to make happy customers and robust systems. And it all starts from a well-functioning team: the team is a great bunch of professionals with different specialities that complete one another. So we rely on each other and no one is left alone. The tasks are varied, so you can define the direction of your own development.
What do we do?
We have a wide range of projects and we do everything from full stack software development to server and cloud environment maintenance, using a large spectrum of technologies.
Here is an overview of what you will be doing with us:
- Improve and maintain our existing Cloud environments
- Creation of Cloud CI/CD solutions for our Software to use
- Make sure we follow best practices and general guidelines in our daily Cloud operations
- Support our developers with any Cloud related issues
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is someone who actively seeks solutions to customer’s needs and implements and communicates them effectively. You are also expected to have experience in some (not all) of the following:
Programming skills in Java, React, NodeJS or Ruby.
- General knowledge on databases, especially SQL.
Modern software engineering skills like using version control, configuration management, test automation, virtualization, continuous integration and agile methods. We also hope for Docker, Kubernetes and DevOps skills.
- Knowledge of one the public cloud providers AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
Since teamwork is the starting point of what we do, you have a great team spirit and demonstrate good communication skills in English and Finnish. To enjoy the freedom you will be given in your work, you should have a sense of initiative and a vision of your work.
But most importantly, you don’t need to be proficient in everything. With us, you will have the possibility to make the most of your potential and to grow into your role. Just show us who you are and where you can go!
As part of the recruitment process, there will be a task. Here is some info about what you can expect:
- Dockerizing ready Node.js application
- Deploying the containerized application into public Cloud
- Writing some Ansibles to automate the deployment process
- Documenting what you have done
About Eficode and our culture
Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, driving the DevOps movement and building the future of software development across 9 countries with over 500 professionals.
These are the values guiding our work everyday:
“We complete each other”: we believe in being who we are and learning from each other.
“We learn every day”: continuous learning is our source of innovation. Your role within Eficode can evolve and you will have the opportunity to shape your experience in the DevOps world as you like.
“We want to change the world”: we believe in change through software.
“We take pride in results”: our experience and expertise move our customers forward.
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Friendly and inclusive culture with amazing colleagues
- Thorough well being support, including occupational healthcare, health insurance and childcare support
- Opportunities for your skills development through various projects and trainings
- Possibility for internal mobility
- Freedom and responsibility in the way you conduct your work
- Support in your career development
- Culture & Activity, Wellbeing, Public Transport, Lunch as well as a Bike benefits, which can also be used on an e-bike!
- Get-togethers with people that share your passions
This position is available in Helsinki, Tampere and Łódź. Please note, that for this position the relocation support from Eficode is not available.
The position is to be filled as soon as suitable people are found, so please apply soon, latest 30.10. We will be going through applications and sending out practice tasks before inviting the chosen candidates to interviews. We look forward to your application and CV!
For more information, please contact Kristiina Lindholm: email@example.com