Are you a fan of Jira? Do you want to help organizations unlock the full potential of the Atlassian tools to support their Agile, DevOps and ITSM initiatives? We are looking for new team members to join our awesome team to guide our customers in achieving their goals with Atlassian tools.
Eficode is not your average consultancy. We pride ourselves on providing consultants with deep expertise, but who also come as part of a talented team.
Today, we are more than 80 people in Sweden with offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö. Globally, we are 600+ people working with Altassian, DevOps and Cloud.
What will you be doing?
As a part of your daily work, you improve our customers competitiveness by developing and implementing Atlassian products into their development and business processes. This position is all about Atlassian technology stack expertise - in Cloud but can also be on Data Center.
Sometimes the work also could include running workshops, process work, business analysis, project management, training, etc. You will work closely with the customer and share your knowledge on best approaches to solving each unique customer case.
We make the role suit your specific professional aspirations and skills.
At Eficode we support knowledge-sharing culture and offer lots of opportunities to learn all related skills (tools, processes, way of working etc.) through training, colleagues and certifications.
What are we expecting from you?
For starters, you have experience with Atlassian products and with implementing Atlassian solutions. You should also be able to provide guidance and recommendations based on best practices.
In addition to Atlassian tooling (e.g. Jira, Confluence or Bitbucket) you are skilled in some of these areas:
- Agile Development & processes
- ITSM / ITIL
- REST API, Scripting & Automation
- Technical Infrastructure (OS knowledge and/or cloud technologies)
- Atlassian Marketplace Apps
- Related tools like Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Github, etc.
- CI/CD, DevOps
- Some years experience of consultancy work with good communications skills
- Atlassian certifications is a plus
About Eficode and our culture
These are the values guiding our work everyday:
- “We complete each other”: we believe in being who we are and learning from each other
- “We learn every day”: continuous learning is our source of innovation. Your role within Eficode can evolve and you will have the opportunity to shape your experience in the DevOps world as you like
- “We want to change the world”: we believe in change through software
- “We take pride in results”: our experience and expertise move our customers forward
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Friendly, unpretentious and inclusive culture with amazing colleagues
- Opportunities for your development through a big variety of projects, assignments and trainings
- Get-togethers with people that share your passion
If the thought of joining us peaks your interest, apply now!
We are looking forward to reading about you!