Platform Engineering is a continuation of the DevOps movement. It leverages DevOps practices while reducing cognitive load, aiming to enable self-service capabilities for developers.
Read more on what we have to say about Platform Engineering here.
As microservice architecture and Kubernetes have become mainstream, software practices have grown in complexity. Platform Engineering is gaining importance as a means to streamline development processes and encourage both innovation and enjoyment. This approach enables organizations to concentrate on software development, while offering developers the essential mental bandwidth they need.
We are looking for an outstanding lead consultant to transform our customer organizations with the means of Platform Engineering and Internal Developer Platform (IDP). We are expanding globally and our work is shaping the future of internal development platforms, and the way software is developed.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Lead Platform Engineering Consultant, you will be developing and implementing Platform Engineering for our clients. Your expertise will not only be in leading and guiding platform engineers and architects but also in contributing significantly to Eficode’s strategic initiatives.
We also want you to be the face of our expertise when it comes to Platform Engineering, be it at industry-leading conferences and engaging with global enterprises.
You have experience guiding the top decision-makers in multinational corporations, influencing their strategies and operational models. You are also an experienced coach and mentor who can support our team and clients, spreading your knowledge and passion for robust and proven technologies. We want to put you into a position where you play a pivotal role in our global expansion efforts, leading projects that have a worldwide impact.
Who you are:
- An innovative leader in modern software delivery, with a proven track record.
- Your experience in the Ops side of DevOps gives you the perspective to evaluate tools and practices for long term viability.
- You are engaged with the CNCF community, used some of the projects, been in discussion in the community channels and maybe even contributed.
- An exceptional communicator, capable of articulating complex technical concepts to a diverse audience, from engineers to C-level executives.
- A natural leader and educator, passionate about mentoring others and fostering talent.
- Eager to push boundaries, build a global name, and grow alongside a company that values ambition and innovation.
You might not necessarily be all of the above listed things yet, but you show the eagerness and the drive to learn from the best and to develop into the cutting edge of Eficode.
- Eficode is a fusion of bright minds working on groundbreaking projects. It’s a platform to achieve your professional ambitions and make a significant mark on the global IT landscape
- We offer a diverse environment that respects experience, nurtures talent, and encourages growth
- Open collaboration and clear communication are the cornerstones of our organisational culture. We offer unparalleled support and resources to fuel your initiatives and ideas
- With our very own Efi Academy, internal trainings and mentoring program, we are committed to your development. Your growth never stops!
- We offer competitive compensation
- On top of your compensation, we provide an attractive package of benefits, from sport, culture and well-being to childcare so you can focus on work if your little ones are unwell
- Internal mobility opportunities to experience life in another country
Ready to Lead the Way?
The role is hybrid-remote, in Helsinki or Tampere.
Apply now and embark on a journey that will amplify your career and reshape the future of Platform Engineering and Eficode. We look forward to receiving your CV and a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for this role.
We can't wait to welcome you to Eficode!