At Eficode, we're more than just a consultancy; we're innovators in Agile, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps. We are constantly growing globally, and are now seeking Senior Software Developers to join our dynamic environment. This role is not just a job; it's a chance to make a significant impact in the field of software delivery and DevOps practices.
If you want to get an idea of what our typical projects consist of, please check some samples of our work here. Note that not all our projects are showcased here though.
- Understanding and experience in cloud environments
- Mobile applications and web applications’ operation principles are familiar to you.
- You also navigate your way within databases (such as SQL or NoSQL).
- Agile methodologies and DevOps concepts are familiar to you.
- Utilizing DevOps tools and toolchains in your work
Because our mission is to build the future of software development, AI is definitely a major part of the future of our field. Thus we appreciate knowledge and understanding of the current tools and best practices of using AI-driven development. Perhaps you already have been using them in your prior work? If so, great!
As a Consultant, you:
- actively seek answers and solutions to our customers' questions and challenges.
- have good interpersonal skills, be it with customers or colleagues.
- spot actively potential business opportunities.
- collaborate with other teams across Eficode bringing different expertise, for instance designers or DevOps specialists.
This is for you with:
- extensive experience as a full-stack developer and with DevOps
- excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- an open mind to develop and learn relentlessly, especially if you are interested in service design or software architecture.
- Eficode is a fusion of bright minds working on groundbreaking projects
- We work in a diverse environment that respects experience, nurtures talent, and encourages growth.
- Open collaboration and clear communication are the cornerstones of our organizational culture.
- With our very own Efi Academy, internal trainings and mentoring program, we are committed to your development. Your growth never stops!
- We offer competitive compensation.
- On top of your compensation, we offer an attractive package of benefits, from sport, culture and well-being to childcare so you can focus on work if your little ones are unwell.
We are looking for new colleagues to join our offices in both Helsinki or Tampere, so we expect you to be already located in Finland. Due to our customers' preferences, fluent Finnish is a strong plus.
Send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for this role to our recruitment team no later than 27.2.2024. In case of any questions, you can be in touch with Risto Kinnunen at email@example.com.
We can't wait to welcome you to Eficode !