This is us!
We work at Eficode’s offices in Finland (Helsinki, Tampere) and in Poland (Łódź), but visits to the office are not mandatory. Our main aim is to make happy customers and robust systems.
And it all starts from well-functioning teams: a great bunch of professionals with different specialties that complete each other. We rely on each other - and no one is left alone. As a team we value our supportive spirit, and of course communicate daily about our work challenges and triumphs. As much as we switch off to hang out or debate all things from games to best bread baking techniques!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior DevOps Engineer to join Eficode Managed Services unit, ROOT. ROOT is our product - a DevOps Platform solution that brings efficiency to our customer’s software development. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining ROOT solutions and ensuring our services are highly available and performant.
- Design, implement and maintain customers’ ROOT solutions
- Develop and maintain automation and configuration management tools
- Monitor and optimize the performance and availability
- Take part in internal process development and provide (technical) guidance to other team members
- Work closely with other teams to ensure seamless integration and deployment of our managed services
- Eficode is a hub of bright minds working on groundbreaking projects.
- We provide an environment that respects experience, nurtures talent, and encourages growth.
- Open collaboration and clear communication are the cornerstones of our culture.
- With our commitment to personal development, your growth never stops.
- On top of your compensation, we offer fringe benefits that depend on your location.
- Explore life in another country through our international presence.
you are curious and want to stay up to date on new technologies
you are committed to the success of our customers
you are dedicated to the achievements of the team and you have good interpersonal skills
You have a solid experience with:
- Public cloud platforms
- Automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins,etc.)
- Azure DevOps
- Building, running and orchestrating containers (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Managing Linux servers and services
- Infrastructure provisioning, process automation and test automation
- Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket etc.)
If earlier in your career, you have worked as a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect, Site Reliability Engineer or under other titles related to DevOps Operations or System Administration, it's even better.
This position is available in Helsinki, Tampere or Łódź, but please note, that for this position the relocation support from Eficode is not available.
We look forward to your application and CV! This is a permanent position, which will be filled as soon as possible and the interviews start as soon as suitable candidates are found.